This is a new, collaborative blog created by us: Brad & tehswitcher. It's a bit of a self-indulgent, experimental collaboration if you will. We wanted to make a home where we could post all our joint work together, try out different ideas and stories, and basically have fun. This blog will be updated less frequently than our main blogs but we hope that you all come and enjoy what we have to offer.
-Brad & tehswitcher
Types of Caps to Expect
Our captions should fall into one of the following types (these caps will be labeled)
- Series - Captions where one of us writes a cap, the other picks up from where it left off, and it keeps going until we want to stop. Sometimes we may discuss what we're writing, but more often we'll just improv.
- Picture Trade - Captions where one of us gives the other a picture to caption, and that's it.
- Reboot - Where one of us takes a story or captioned picture from the other's main blog and rewrites it.
- Extension - Similar to #3, a caption where one of us takes a story or caption from the other's main blog, and extends that story. More like a sequel.
- Meta - Captions where we are in the story.